Residential Window Tinting
Increase Your Comfort While You Reduce Your Costs
Glass is a preeminent feature in today’s homes, letting in the natural light you desire. But the more windows and glass doors you have, the more ways the sun’s harmful UV can sneak into your home, putting both your family and your belongings at risk.
Vista window film from Mr. Tint in San Diego promises a home where lasting beauty and comfort reside. Vista conserves energy by reflecting the hot sun in the summer. It’s tinted with Low E, reradiating heat that would normally escape in winter, saving you money on your energy bills. Plus, Vista window tint is effective at cutting glare and reflection so your family is more comfortable in every room of your house.
Benefits of Vista Residential Window Film
- Reduces 99.9% of the harmful UV rays
- Rejects up to 70% of solar heat
- Reduces up to 85% of the sun’s glare
- Reduces fading of furnishings, upholstery and flooring, preserving their color brilliance
- Guaranteed dual-pane safe – no need to worry about seal failure
- Backed by a manufacturer’s lifetime warranty
- The only window film recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation
- All Vista products are made in America, using American-made materials
Our Vista window film is professionally installed quickly, mess-free and hassle-free, with minimal disturbance to activities at your home. In fact, we can complete most residential installation projects in one day – and all projects are backed by a satisfaction guarantee.
The Professional’s Choice
Vista window film casts its neutral hues throughout your home, creating the perfect ambiance when decorating or remodeling. Because Vista is available in soft designer shades and neutral hues, architects and interior designers throughout Southern California have recommended it to their customers.
Should You Consider Vista Window Film for Your Home?
- Are your draperies, furnishings or wood floors fading prematurely?
- Do you have to close your drapes or blinds before watching TV or working on your computer?
- During daylight hours, is your favorite room plagued by harsh glare?
- Do you experience cold and hot spots throughout your home due to uneven heat distribution?
If you answered yes, take our One-Minute Challenge and see how you can significantly reduce energy costs.
Or view all of our sun control window films with this LLumar Window Film Viewer.
Better yet, take the next step and bring comfort home with Vista window film and Mr. Tint. Contact our residential window film team today for your free estimate.